Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Why Retreats are Vital!

There's something to be said about removing yourself from man-made electromagnetic radiation. I'm talking about getting away from cell phones, radios, televisions, computers and all electronic gadgetry.

You could even go one step further and stop reading the newspapers for a week.

Last December I spent a week in Sayulita, Mexico at the Haramara Retreat Center with 20 other yogi's and did just that. The result changed my life. Once all the distractions were removed I was left with myself and my surroundings. The plants, the animals, the ocean the sky. I practiced asanas twice a day and the remainder of the day became a blissful and wakeful meditation. I realized that this was my life - now - and I could chose the quality of living I wanted for myself.

Kate and I will be returning to Sayulita in 2010 for two weeks - April 10-17, 2010 and November 27-December 4, 2010.

We have space for 18 other people each week. We'd love to share this life-changing experience with those adventurous souls who can book the time. Here's the website for Haramara http://www.haramararetreat.com/


Namaste -

No comments: