Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thanks MLK! I had a dream too!

January 17th is when the nation celebrates Martin Luther King, Jr. day. Many will remember his fiery "I have a dream" speech. His talk gave hope to hundreds of thousands of people across the world. He proved that a man with a dream can be a powerful force to reckon with.

More than two years ago I dreamed of a lifestyle where I would be surrounded by loving, kind and brilliant people practicing yoga in exotic locations - hosting retreats in far-off lands.

This January 17th, while citizens of the United States celebrate Dr. King's call to let "freedom ring" - I will be celebrating an independence of spirit and growth with 12 other fantastic people in India. My life is truly blessed and I want to share it with everyone.

Do you have a dream? Live it now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad that our dreams collided, colluded, clicked, and collaborated in India, bro!